This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Nothing less than the winning machine of the 24 Hours of Le Mans of 1965, recreated in 1/12 scale by Profil24.
Additional details for the Ferrari 250 LM
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Profil24 in 1/12 scale with reference P1205.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1965.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, vacuum formed parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 250 mm x 350 mm x 100 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1000 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 304.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.