If you are an advanced modeler and you really like motorcycle scale models, do not miss building this fantastic Model Factory Hiro scale model. Resin parts, white metal parts, nuts and bolts, wires, rubber parts, and an endless number of little treasures to build one of the most beautiful motorcycles of the 40s.
Additional details for the Harley Davidson Knucklehead
model bike kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/9 scale with reference MFH-K638 (also listed as 4580011506389, K638 and K-638).
- Raced in 1947.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 180 mm x 260 mm x 75 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1059 g.
- Box barcode 4580011506389 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 300.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.