This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
One of the most anticipated models of the year, with an interesting parts listing, featuring a fully detailed engine and interior, an extensive decals sheet, and a myriad of parts.
Additional details for the Ford GT
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Revell in 1/24 scale with reference REV07041 (also listed as 4009803070414, 07041 and 85-4418).
- Belongs to the Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 2017.
- Includes metal parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Download Revell REV07041 assembly instructions manual in PDF.
- Package measures 210 mm x 350 mm x 64 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 413 g.
- Box barcode 4009803070414 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 294, 297, 301, 317, 322 and 350.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.