Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Renaissance's product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Resin parts to perform the conversion of the Subaru WRC to the gravel configuration used in the years 1998 and 1999. Rims measure 18mm diameter x 10mm width, and also include gravel tyres (25.5mm diameter).
Additional details for the Speedline 7 arms
gravel conversion set:
- Manufactured by Renaissance Models in 1/24 scale with reference TK24-453 (also listed as TK24/453).
- Raced in 1998 and 1999.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM24199 and TAM24218.
- Includes resin parts and rubber parts.
- Package measures 120 mm x 80 mm x 20 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
- Featured in newsletters 296 and 301.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.