Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Renaissance's product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
This set of photoetched parts for the BMW 2002 of Hasegawa
is more than recommended, both for the Tii
version and for the Turbo
version. Includes a couple of resin parts for making the steering wheel even more realistic. Do not miss it!!!!
Additional details for the BMW 2002 Tii / Turbo
detail up set:
- Manufactured by Renaissance Models in 1/24 scale with reference TK24-451 (also listed as TK24/451).
- To be used with Hasegawa references 20332, 20354, HC-23, hsg20354, 20381, HSG20381, 20420, HSG20420, 21123, HC-23, 21124 and HC-24.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 120 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 9 g.
- Featured in newsletters 296 and 306.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.