All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
Due to the Brexit, Zero Paints' product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Metallic blue paint matching the Chevrolet Le Mans blue used by the 1969 Chevy Camaro Yenko in Fast and Furious. It is ready for airbrush use, in 60ml bottles.
Additional details for the Chevrolet Le Mans Blue Paint (Fast and Furious '69 Chevy Camaro Yenko)
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1450.
- To be used with Revell reference REV7132.
- Package measures 55 mm x 92 mm x 55 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 140 g.
- Product contains 1 x 60ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 291.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.