This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
New version of the Lancia Delta HF Integrale 16v,
sponsored by Martini, racing at the Sanremo Rally. The version included in the box recreates the Lancia Delta without the rear spoiler or the venturi ventilation devices on the front wheels. The kit includes photo-etched parts and fabric material for seatbelts belts and rear mud guards.
Additional details for the Lancia Delta HF Integrale 16v
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 25208.
- Belongs to the Martini International Racing Team.
- Raced at the Sanremo Rally in 1989.
- Includes photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 200 mm x 345 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 332 g.
- Featured in newsletters 294, 305 and 419.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.