Limited time re-edition of this kit of the Mazda 767B by Hasegawa, with the characteristic green and orange livery used in 1989 decoration.
Additional details for the Mazda 767B
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20312.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1989.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 191 mm x 292 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 299 g.
- Featured in newsletters 290, 291 and 345.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.