Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Limited time re-edition of this kit of the Mazda 767B by Hasegawa, with the characteristic green and orange livery used in 1989 decoration.
Additional details for the Mazda 767B
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20312 (also listed as 4967834203129).
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1989.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 191 mm x 292 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 299 g.
- Box barcode 4967834203129 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 290, 291, 345 and 438.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.