This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Second round of the interesting BMW 2002 kit from Hasegawa, now in its turbo version. Includes the wheel arcs, rims and decals necessary for you to assemble this interesting variant.
Additional details for the BMW 2002 Turbo
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 21124 (also listed as 4967834211247 and HC-24).
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 200 mm x 347 mm x 67 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 347 g.
- Box barcode 4967834211247 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 289 and 305.
The BMW 2002 turbo is one of the most important cars in BMW's history. It was the first European car with a mass production turbo engine.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.