This spray paint is extremely useful for painting large surfaces. The paint is a synthetic lacquer that cures in a short period of time. Each can contains 100ml of paint, which is enough to fully cover 2 or 3, 1/24 scale sized car bodies. Tamiya spray paints are not affected by acrylic or enamel paints. Therefore, following the painting of the entire assembly, details can be added or picked out using enamel and/or acrylic paints. Remember to shake well before using.
Spray paint specifically formulated by Tamiya to paint the body of the Mercedes AMG GT3.
Additional details for the Semi gloss bright gun metal TS-100
- Manufactured by Tamiya with reference TAM85100 (also listed as 4950344851003 and 85100).
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM24345.
- Package measures 62 mm x 115 mm x 62 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 140 g.
- Box barcode 4950344851003 (GTIN/EAN)
- Product contains 1 x 100ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletters 289 and 296.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.