This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Here's again another excellent resin model by Brach Model, with the fantastic and carefully crafted parts we all love in this brand. This model recreates the Garelli ridden by the 12+1 times World Champion Ángel Nieto. The kit has such a wealth of details that, without any doubts, it will not disappoint you.
Additional details for the Garelli 125cc
model bike kit:
- Manufactured by Brach Model in 1/12 scale with reference BM-VR04 (also listed as 4589936679994).
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 1984.
- Includes metal parts, paint masks, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 230 mm x 318 mm x 75 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 472 g.
- Box barcode 4589936679994 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 289 and 299.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.