This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Ferrari 330 P4 Spider
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K476 (also listed as 4571102324760, K476 and K-476).
- Raced at the 24 Hours of Daytona in 1967.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 420 mm x 275 mm x 150 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 2881 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4571102324760 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 449 and 450.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.