Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Renaissance's product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Alfa Romeo Giulietta SZ Coda Tronca
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Renaissance Models in 1/43 scale with reference 43-54 (also listed as 43/54).
- Raced at the 12 Hours Sebring, the 24 Hours Le Mans and the Targa Florio in 1962.
- Includes metal parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 100 mm x 50 mm x 50 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 120 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletters 283 and 289.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.