This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
For a long time we were looking forward for Hasegawa to remanufacture this version of the Toyota Celica, with the winner decoration of the 1993 Safari Rally. The extensive parts list includes all the special details of the Safari version, including from defenses, engine snorkel, auxiliary lights, etc.
Additional details for the Toyota Celica Turbo 4WD
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20309 (also listed as 4967834203099).
- Raced at the Safari Rally in 1993.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 197 mm x 345 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 370 g.
- Box barcode 4967834203099 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 282, 305 and 413.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.