The Jaguar XJ-S raced with this beautiful decoration at the Brno Grand Prix in the Czech Republic in 1983.
Additional details for the Jaguar XJ-S
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/24 scale with reference ST27-DC1202 (also listed as 4545310015802 and DC1202).
- Raced at the Brno GT Grand Prix in 1983.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 20305 and 20362.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 145 mm x 225 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 9 g.
- Box barcode 4545310015802 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 285.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.