Products in preorder status can be bought at SpotModel before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order at SpotModel as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives at SpotModel, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Impressive, as usual, the resin from Scale Production, on this occasion to carry out the transformation of any of the Fujimi kits of the Mercedes 190E, both in its Group A versions and in the versions of the 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II, in the station wagon variant of the Mercedes Benz 190 Evo2-T.
Additional details for the Mercedes Benz 190 Evo2-T
- Manufactured by Scale Production in 1/24 scale with reference SPTK24058.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ03322, ID-22, FJ037448, FJ06113, TC-83, FJ06135, TC-62, FJ06233, FJ06245, FJ062457, FJ062648, FJ06271, TC-83, FJ06272, FJ12051, FJ12418, RS-18, FJ12571, FJ125718, RS-14, FJ12682, FJ18630, FJ6103, TC-93, FJ62648 and TC-6.
- Includes resin parts and vacuum formed parts.
- Package measures 125 mm x 230 mm x 70 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 142 g.
- Featured in newsletters 279 and 587.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.