Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Renaissance's product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Scale model kit of the Ford Sierra Cosworth sponsored by Bastos participating in 1991 Ypress Yally and Criterium Cevennes Rally. Inside the box you will find resin parts, two decal sheets, rubber tires, and the always esential manual.
Additional details for the Ford Sierra Cosworth 4x4 Group A
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Renaissance Models in 1/24 scale with reference CTR2424 (also listed as CTR2424/BODY).
- Raced at the Ypres Rally and the Rallye Critérium des Cévennes in 1991.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 165 mm x 255 mm x 105 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 354 g.
- Featured in newsletters 278 and 292.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.