All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Yamaha R1 "Deep purplish" blue metallic paint for airbrush use, served in 60ml bottles.
Additional details for the Yamaha R1 Deep purplish blue metallic
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1460.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM14133, HC-14133 and TMY14133.
- Package measures 49 mm x 72 mm x 49 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 83 g.
- Product contains 1 x 60ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletters 277 and 334.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.