All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
Due to the Brexit, Zero Paints' product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Yamaha R1 "Deep purplish" blue metallic paint for airbrush use, served in 60ml bottles.
Additional details for the Yamaha R1 Deep purplish blue metallic
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1460.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM14133, HC-14133 and TMY14133.
- Package measures 49 mm x 72 mm x 49 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 83 g.
- Product contains 1 x 60ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletters 277 and 334.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.