Products in preorder status can be bought at SpotModel before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order at SpotModel as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives at SpotModel, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Scale kit to assemble the version of the silver Porsche 917K Martini that raced in the 1000 km of Monza in 1971. A complete and detailed kit that includes white metal parts, resin parts, photo-etched parts, vacuum formed parts, turned metal parts, rubber tires with prepainted manufacturer's logos, decals, etc. Once assembled, the model allows you to remove the front and rear hoods, as well as the doors, leaving the complete interior and mechanical parts visible. This reference includes two striking induction ducts
at the rear that are located on the rear engine cover.
Additional details for the Porsche 917K
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K611 (also listed as 4571102326115, K611 and K-611).
- Belongs to the Martini International Racing Team.
- Raced at the 1000 Kms Monza in 1971.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Limited edition.
- Package measures 300 mm x 400 mm x 110 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 3000 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4571102326115 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 276, 279, 520 and 588.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.