Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Porsche 917K
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K609 (also listed as 4571102326092, K609 and K-609).
- Belongs to the Martini International Racing Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1971.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 275 mm x 420 mm x 155 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 2591 g.
- Box barcode 4571102326092 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 276, 279 and 520.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.