This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
The winning car of the 24 Hours of Le Mans 1957, made in resin and with a fully detailed engine. Are you going to resist?
Additional details for the Jaguar D Type
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Profil24 in 1/24 scale with reference P24105.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1957.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 185 mm x 250 mm x 55 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 262 g.
- Featured in newsletters 276, 277, 287 and 288.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.