This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Tyrrell Ford P34
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K600 (also listed as 4571102326009, K600 and K-600).
- Belongs to the Tyrrell Racing Team.
- Raced at the Canadian Formula 1 Grand Prix and the USA - United States of America Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1977.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 263 mm x 350 mm x 95 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 2070 g.
- Box barcode 4571102326009 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 275.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.