Fantastic update of the Yamaha YZR500 front fork used in the World Championship during seasons 2000, 2001 and 2002.
Additional details for the Yamaha YZR500
front fork set:
- Manufactured by Top Studio in 1/12 scale with reference TD23179.
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 2000, 2001 and 2002.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM14086, TAM14088 and TAM14091.
- Includes CNC metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, turned metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 100 mm x 157 mm x 4 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 26 g.
- Featured in newsletters 275 and 280.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.