This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
This is one of those wonderful kits that you love on first sight. Its extensive parts list, the beautiful decals, those tiny photo-etched parts, the manual including 3D illustrations. Seriously, are you really going to miss it?
Additional details for the Jaguar XJR-9 LM
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/43 scale with reference MFH-K591 (also listed as 4571102325910, K591 and K-591).
- Belongs to the Silk Cut Works Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1989.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, rubber parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 95 mm x 153 mm x 54 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 253 g.
- Box barcode 4571102325910 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 272, 278 and 282.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.