Do NOT go any further, and just endulge yourself watching this new Model Factory Hiro scale model. Its perfect metal parts, its beautiful decals, its tiny photo-etched parts, ... Have you fallen in love with it yet?
Additional details for the Jaguar XJR-9 LM
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/43 scale with reference MFH-K590 (also listed as 4571102325903, K590 and K-590).
- Belongs to the Silk Cut Works Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1988.
- Includes photo-etched parts, rubber parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 95 mm x 153 mm x 54 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 251 g.
- Box barcode 4571102325903 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 272, 278, 285, 580 and 581.
The Jaguar XJR-9LM is renowned as the 1988 Le Mans winner. It was the first Jaguar to win the world's most prestigious endurance race since 1957. The XJR-9 was midway through a series of V12 Jaguars, starting with the XJR-6 in 1985, and finishing with the XJR-12 from 1990-93. All were powered by Jaguar's production based V12 engine. The XJR-9 also won the 1988 Daytona 24 hours, and its successor, the XJR-12, again won at both Le Mans and Daytona in 1990. For Le Mans 1988, Silk Cut Jaguar entered no fewer than five XJR-9LMs, all powered by 750 bhp, 7-litrer V12 engines.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.