Set of four plastic rims, four rubber tyres and a set of vinyl stickers. The outer diameter of the assembled set is 22.5mm, and the width of the set is 11mm.
These rims were widely used in both street and race Japanese and European cars, such as: Honda Civic, Integra, Prelude, Toyota Corolla, Celica, Trueno,Mr2, Mitsubishi Lancer, Vw Golf, Mazda Mx5, Renault Megane, ...
Additional details for the SB-RG
rims and tyres set:
- Manufactured by StreetBlisters in 1/24 scale with reference SB-10003 (also listed as 10003).
- Package includes 4 units.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts and other materials.
- Package measures 100 mm x 50 mm x 20 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 24 g.
- Featured in newsletters 272, 280, 287 and 288.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.