All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Zero Paints' product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Spare catalyst for use with the Zero Paints Diamond Finish - 2 Pack GLOSS Clearcoat System. It is served in a 60ml bottle.
Additional details for the Spare Hardener for Diamond Finish 2K clearcoat Set
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-3035b.
- To be used with Zero Paints reference ZP-3035.
- Package measures 53 mm x 90 mm x 53 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 140 g.
- Product contains 1 x 60ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletters 271 and 279.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.