Decals for recreating the Porsche 934 sponsored by Jagermeister used by the Kremer team to race the 24 hours of Le Mans in 1978.
Additional details for the Porsche 934 Turbo RSR Group 4
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-141 (also listed as 141).
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1978.
- To be used with Heller reference 80714, or Revell references REV07031 and REV07032, or Tamiya references TAM24328 and TAM24334.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 120 mm x 190 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 8 g.
- Featured in newsletters 265, 276 and 280.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.