Set of photo-etched parts and resin part for replacing the clutch of the Honda NS500 and NSR500 by Tamiya between 1983 and 1989.
Additional details for the Honda NS500 / NSR500
- Manufactured by Top Studio in 1/12 scale with reference TD23146.
- Raced in 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988 and 1989.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM14032, TAM14050 and TAM14125.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 101 mm x 158 mm x 2 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 13 g.
- Featured in newsletter 264.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.