All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Green candy tone, specifically formulated for painting the chassis of the Kawasaki Ninja H2R.
Additional details for the Kawasaki Ninja H2R candy green for frame
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1421b.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM14131.
- Package measures 57 mm x 92 mm x 57 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 90 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 259.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.