This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
This Italeri scale model reproduces the Scania S730 Highline 4x2. Includes engine, suspension, and cab interior. It has the detailed front grille and the interior is finished with a full range of equipment such as seats and dashboard; the cab can be tilted up once completed, and the chassis reproduces all the details of the real vehicle, such as the drive system and suspension. Photoetched parts are included.
Additional details for the Scania S730 Highline 4x2
tractor head model kit:
- Manufactured by Italeri in 1/24 scale with reference 3927 (also listed as 8001283039277).
- Includes photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Download Italeri 3927 product brochure in PDF.
- Package measures 274 mm x 440 mm x 107 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 970 g.
- Box barcode 8001283039277 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 252, 510, 513 and 520.
The S series is the highest-end lineup of trucks produced by Scania AB of Sweden, which is known as a manufacturer of heavy-duty trucks and buses. The S730 is equipped with a powerful 730-horsepower engine and a full-flat design, which gives it a higher driving perspective. Two cabin styles are available: a normal roof and a high roof, with the high-roof version having a slightly higher cabin height.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.