Products in preorder status can be bought at SpotModel before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order at SpotModel as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives at SpotModel, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
If you are an advanced modeler and you really like motorcycle scale models, do not miss building this fantastic Model Factory Hiro scale model. Resin parts, white metal parts, nuts and bolts, wires, rubber parts, and an endless number of little treasures to build one of the most beautiful motorcycles of the 40s.
Additional details for the Vincent Black Shadow
motorbike scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/9 scale with reference MFH-K567 (also listed as 4571102325675, K567 and K-567).
- Raced in 1948.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 180 mm x 260 mm x 75 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1059 g.
- Box barcode 4571102325675 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 252, 256 and 588.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.