This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Model Factory Hiro re-edited for a limited time this wonderful 1/12 scale model: rims come fully broken up
, with each part individually chromed
; the engine, cast in white metal, includes even fully operable pistons and connecting rods
; tyres are rubber made
, and the body is molded in perfectly injected white resin
. An incredible scale model that will certainly make history.
Additional details for the Ferrari 250 GTO
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K565 (also listed as 4571102325651, K565 and K-565).
- Raced at the Tour de France Automobile - Tour de Corse in 1964.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 300 mm x 400 mm x 150 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 3000 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4571102325651 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 250 and 307.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.