Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Renaissance's product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Decorations of the two BMW M3 E30 racing in the 1988 Tour de Corse 1988, sponsored by Bastos.
Additional details for the BMW M3 E30
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Renaissance Models in 1/24 scale with reference TK24-433 (also listed as TK24/433).
- Raced at the Tour de Corse in 1988.
- To be used with Beemax Model Kits references B24007, Aoshima 098196, B24016 and B24019.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 160 mm x 235 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 13 g.
- Featured in newsletters 249 and 255.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.