Decoration and additional resin parts for recreating the short rear spoiler version (equipped during the race) at the 1976 Le Mans 24 Hours, achieving the 11th position in the general ranking.
Additional details for the Porsche 934 Turbo RSR Group 5
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-259 (also listed as 259 and 0259).
- Belongs to the Meznarie Racing Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1976.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM24328 and TAM24334.
- Includes resin parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 120 mm x 170 mm x 10 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 13 g.
- Featured in newsletters 248 and 340.
Paints recommended by Reji Model / SpotModel for this product:
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.