This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Jaguar XJR-9
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K554 (also listed as 4571102325545, K554 and K-554).
- Belongs to the Silk Cut Works Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1988.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 300 mm x 400 mm x 150 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 3 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4571102325545 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 246.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.