This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Includes both photo-etched and plastic parts for recreating the night stages version
, in addition to several different rims, seatbelt fabric, Cartograf printed decals, and more and more and more. Absolutely essential for your collection!!
Additional details for the Opel Manta 400 Group B
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Belkits in 1/24 scale with reference BEL009 (also listed as 9789597256113 and BEL-009).
- Raced at the 24 Hours de Ypres Rally in 1984.
- Includes paint masks, photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Download Belkits BEL009 assembly instructions manual in PDF.
- Package measures 210 mm x 360 mm x 90 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 522 g.
- Box barcode 9789597256113 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 245, 273, 274, 300, 306 and 310.
The Opel Manta 400 was designed, developed and built to replace the Opel Ascona 400. It was approved for Group B on May 1, 1983, after being able to demonstrate to FISA that the mandatory 200 units had been built. The engine was the same 2.4-liter engine created by Cosworth for the Ascona 400 and developed from the Opel Record diesel block. Its first victory arrived in the 1983 June Hessen Rally at the hands of Erwin Weber, and since then the victories in national events did not stop happening.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.