Reissue of this interesting set including decals, resins and photo-etched parts for transforming the Ford Sierra RS 500 version exactly as it raced the 1987 Ypress Rally, finishing in second place.
Additional details for the Ford Sierra Cosworth RS 500
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-202 (also listed as 202).
- Belongs to the Ford Texaco Motorsport Team.
- Raced at the Ypres Rally in 1987.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM24080 and TAM24081.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 120 mm x 170 mm x 20 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 80 g.
- Featured in newsletters 283 and 284.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.