All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Zero Paints' product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Set of four bottles
of paint containing 30ml each, plus a jar with metallic pigments by C1 Models
to faithfully recreate the decoration of the Kawasaki H2R by Tamiya.
Additional details for the Kawasaki H2R
paints set for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1421.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM14131.
- Package measures 136 mm x 136 mm x 66 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 355 g.
- Product contains 4 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletters 240 and 243.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.