Decoration for the BMW 2002 tii originally designed for the Welly diecast, but can also be used perfectly in your models.
Additional details for the BMW 2002 tii
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-250 (also listed as 250).
- Raced at the Monte Carlo Rally - Rallye Automobile de Monte-Carlo in 1972.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 20332, 20354, HC-23, hsg20354, 20381, HSG20381, 20420, HSG20420, 21123, HC-23, 21124 and HC-24.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 190 mm x 140 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletter 236.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.