Time limited re-edition
of the GT40 decoration of the rocket that finished fifth at Watkins Glen 6 hours in 1969.
Additional details for the Ford GT40 Mk II
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-057 (also listed as 057).
- Raced at the Watkins Glen 6 Hours in 1969.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ12101, HR-1, FJ12125, FJ12129, HR-10, FJ12130, FJ12131, FJ12139, FJ12147, FJ12148, FJ12158, FJ12159, FJ12160, FJ12161, FJ12170, FJ12172, FJ12306, FJ123066, FJ126036, RS-16, FJ126043, RS-32, FJ126050, RS-97, FJ126067 and RS-51.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 190 mm x 140 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletters 235 and 241.
Paints recommended by Reji Model / SpotModel for this product:
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.