Back to 1920 when the Montgomery British Anzani 8/38hp was born, a gorgeous motorcycle beautifully reproduced in 1/9 scale by Model Factory Hiro. The kit includes hundreds of white metal, rubber, photo-etched and chromed parts.
Additional details for the Montgomery British Anzani 8/38hp
model bike kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/9 scale with reference MFH-K540 (also listed as 4571102325408, K540 and K-540).
- Raced in 1920.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 180 mm x 260 mm x 75 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1013 g.
- Box barcode 4571102325408 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 238 and 261.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.