This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
A spectacular parts listing, as always, for this Model Factory Hiro scale model kit of Senna's 1988 MP4/4. Because of the complexity of its assembly, this product is exclusively recommended for modelers with a high level of experience.
Additional details for the McLaren Honda MP4/4
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/43 scale with reference MFH-K528 (also listed as 4571102325286, K528 and K-528).
- Belongs to the McLaren Racing Limited Team.
- Raced at the German Formula 1 Grand Prix, the Belgian Formula 1 Grand Prix, the Spanish Formula 1 Grand Prix, the Hungarian Formula 1 Grand Prix, the Italian Formula 1 Grand Prix, the Japanese Formula 1 Grand Prix and the Portuguese Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1988.
- Includes photo-etched parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 95 mm x 155 mm x 55 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 180 g.
- Box barcode 4571102325286 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 227, 230 and 238.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.