This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
If the actual car is gorgeous
, the scale model is even more! Pay special attention to the rain tyres
included in this kit: they are simply awesome! And don't forget
to also throw in the tobacco decals, since they're not included
in the original.
Additional details for the Lotus Renault 97T
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Fujimi in 1/20 scale with reference FJ091952 (also listed as 4968728091952, 091952, 09195 and GP-3).
- Belongs to the Lotus Team.
- Raced at the Portuguese Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1985.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 204 mm x 345 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 419 g.
- Box barcode 4968728091952 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 261 and 444.
The Lotus 97T was a Formula One racing car designed by Gérard Ducarouge and built by Team Lotus. A development of the Lotus 95T of 1984, it was designed for the 1985 Formula One season by French engineer Gérard Ducarouge. The 97T was powered by the turbocharged 1.5L Renault engine which produced approximately 900 bhp (671 kW; 912 PS) for races, while the Renault's special qualifying engines were reported to produce over 1,000 bhp (746 kW; 1,014 PS)
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.