This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Once again Fujimi surprises us with a model of extreme detail, brutal exploded view, and excellent quality, in this case of the Yamaha YZF 750 that was proclaimed the winner in the 1987 Suzuka 8 Hours. You just have to look at the photographs that we offer you to appreciate it. Very impressive!!
Additional details for the Yamaha YZF750
model bike kit:
- Manufactured by Fujimi in 1/12 scale with reference FJ141329 (also listed as 4968728141329, 141329 and 14132).
- Belongs to the TECH21 Team.
- Raced at the 8 Hours Suzuka Endurance Race in 1987.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 210 mm x 325 mm x 70 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 330 g.
- Box barcode 4968728141329 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 225 and 515.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.