Cockpit detailing and enhancement set
for Tamiya McLaren Ford MP4/8, including photoetched parts, white metal parts (fire extinguisher, seat, ...), decals and fabric stripes for the harness. Aren't you going to give a lift to your aged kit?
Additional details for the McLaren Ford MP4/8
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/20 scale with reference ST27-FP20123.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM25172 and 25172.
- Includes photo-etched parts, water slide decals and white metal parts.
- Package measures 110 mm x 190 mm x 20 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 30 g.
- Featured in newsletters 222 and 224.
The McLaren MP4/8 was a Formula One racing car which competed in the 1993 season. It raced in all sixteen Grands Prix, scoring five wins. The engine was a Ford HBD7 3.5 V8. The car was designed by Neil Oatley around advanced racecar technology, including a semi-automatic transmission, active suspension and traction control systems.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.