Shunko recommends using hot water, leaving the decals into the water longer than usual. After that, leave it untouched for about 20 seconds before handling, and position it carefully and slowly into place while applying heat with a hair dryer
Newly designed and printed, here are the decals for the Mazda 767B that will fit perfectly on the Hasegawa kit.
Additional details for the Mazda 767B
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Shunko Models in 1/24 scale with reference SHK-D304.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1989.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 20312 and CC-18.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 220 mm x 2 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletters 214, 218 and 326.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.