Due to Tameo decals distribution issues, the supply of this decal might suffer delays. The supply date shown below might be delayed.
Spare decals set for the Tameo kit.
Additional details for the March Ford 701
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference DK-SLK100.
- Raced at the Spanish Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1970.
- To be used with Tameo Kits reference SLK100.
- Includes water slide decals.
- Package measures 57 mm x 120 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1 g.
- Featured in newsletters 214 and 217.
Model 701 was designed by Robin Herd and Peter Wright for Ken Tyrrell team, where 70 stands for the year and 1 for F1, One of the prototypes went to Jackie Stewart, the next for Johnny Servoz-Gavin, and a third chassis was sold to Colin Crabbe, team director of the private team Antiques Automóviles for Ronnie Peterson.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.