What fantastic news is the reissue of this model! None other than the Brabham BT46B with which Niki Lauda achieved victory
in what was currently the last Swedish Grand Prix. This was the only race in which the BT46B participated, since with its famous fan in the rear
it generated such an amount of ground effect that as soon as the race finished its participation was prohibited. The fantastic MFH kit combines various materials, such as white metal, resin, turned metal parts, photo-etched parts, rubber tires (which come with pre-printed manufacturer logos
), decals, and various cables and tubes for greater realism. The body cover can be removed once the model is assembled, allowing a full view of the detailed interior and mechanical parts.
Additional details for the Brabham BT46B
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K461 (also listed as 4571102324616, K461 and K-461).
- Belongs to the Brabham Racing Organisation Team.
- Raced at the Swedish Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1978.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and placement instructions.
- Package measures 270 mm x 355 mm x 95 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 2043 g.
- Box barcode 4571102324616 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 582.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.